Poly 74-20 is a new, high performance, soft and very stretchy rubber that is great for casting wax, resin, concrete and plaster. High tear and low viscosity make it especially easy to use.
This is a 1A:2B mix, A~20 hardness, polyurethane liquid rubber that cures in 8-16 hours and is designed for making high-performance, high-strength rubber molds for casting materials such as plaster (for millwork, home décor, etc.), wax (candles & lost wax varieties) and resins (polyurethane, polyester, epoxy - with proper release agents). Poly 74-20 is particularly well-suited for casting concrete (veneer stone, architectural cast stone elements, concrete countertops, ...) and often eliminates the need for concrete release agents.
- Shore A20 hardness liquid mold rubber
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant, longest lasting molds
- Reproduces fine details
- Can be accelerated for rapid cure
- Economical & versatile
- Ideal for the most demanding mold making applications
- All rubbers can be de-molded after ~16 hours
Mix Ratio (by Weight): 1A:2B
Pour Time: 30min