Poly 75-60 liquid rubber is a low-viscosity liquid polyurethane rubber with a 1A:1B mix ratio and short working time (10 min). The molds have high abrasion resistance and long mold life.
Molds made with Poly 75-60 rubber are widely used for plaster casting and concrete casting, including the making of products such as concrete countertops and sinks, precast architectural panels, sound barriers, fences, pavers, slabs, patio stones, retaining wall block and for all other types of cast stone and GFRC applications. Other casting materials include wax and limited resins.
- Shore A60 hardness liquid mold rubbers
- Pourable liquid rubbers so poured block and poured blanket molds can be made with ease
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant, super-tough rubbers
- Reproduces fine details and textures
- Long-lasting, economical
- Can be accelerated for rapid cure
- Ideal for high volume casting applications
- All rubbers can be de-molded after ~16 hours
Mix Ratio (by Weight): 1A:1B
Pour Time: 10min
Recommended Release Agent:Pol-Ease 2300