KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid sources of ignition. Keep areas ventilated to prevent the accumulation of vapors.
Inhalation: Use NIOSH approved respirator for organic vapors.
Skin Contact: Skin contact may cause irritation. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected skin with soap and water. Launder clothing before reuse. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Eyes: Wear safety eye protection when applying. If contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes, seek medical attention.