- 2 gal. (7.6 liter) kit
- 2 - 1 gal. (3.8 liter) short filled cans containing 3.2 qt. (3 liter) part A
- 2 – 1 qt. (.9 liter) short filled cans containing .8 qt. (.8 liter) part B
- 5 gal. (18.9 liter) kit
- 1 – 5 gal. (18.9 liter) short filled pail containing 4 gal. (15 liter) part A
- 1 – 1 gal. (3.8 liter) pail part B
4:1 (4 part A to 1 part B)
Varies upon substrate: approximately 300 - 400 ft² per gal. (28 - 37m² per 3.8 liter) 4 - 5.3 mils wet; 2 - 2.7 mils cured
Under normal, moisture free conditions 12 months for unopened container.
Warranty of this product, when used according to the directions, is limited to refund of purchase price, or replacement of product (if defective), at manufactures/seller’s option. SureCrete Design Products shall not be liable for cost of labor or direct and/or incidental consequential damages.
- For use by trained professionals that have read and complied with the complete SDS.
- Product is strictly for interior use, upon well drained concrete slabs with appropriate vapor barrier, subject to no hydrostatic pressure.
- When masking use caution while taping to a floor that is not completely cured, especially at edges, as delamination may occur.
- Protect from metal wheel traffic and some furniture where point of contact may be damaging.
- Chemicals used in tire manufacturing may be detrimental to all sealers from vehicular parking. PROTECT FINISHED SURFACE FROM RUBBER TIRES
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep areas ventilated to prevent the accumulation of vapors.
Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use NIOSH approved respirator for organic vapors if threshold limit values are unsafe.
Skin contact may cause irritation. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected skin with soap and water. Launder clothing before reuse. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Wear safety eye protection when applying. Contact with eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
|Appearance(cured)||High gloss, or satin sheen|
|Water Resistance||Excellent, beads water|
|Mechanical Properties||Direct Impact – 30 inch/pounds; Reverse Impact – 6 inch/pounds|
|Hardness||Pencil 4H, Konig 100|
|Storage Stability||1 year|
|Application Temperature||50°F to 90°F (10°C - 32°C)|
|VOC content||435 g/L|
|Set to touch||6 - 8 hours|
|Pot life||approximately 60 minutes|
|Chemical||1 hour||24 hours|
|MEK (methyl ethyl ketone)||softens||blisters|
|Mineral Spirits||no effect||no effect|
|1,1,1 trichloroethane||no effect||no effect|
|Ethyl alcohol||no effect||no effect|
|5% sodium hydroxide||no effect||no effect|
|50% sodium hydroxide||no effect||no effect|
|5% sulfuric acid||no effect||no effect|
|50% sulfuric acid||no effect||no effect|
|5% hydrochloric acid||no effect||no effect|
|20% hydrochloric acid||no effect||no effect|
|5% nitric acid||no effect||no effect|
|20% nitric acid||no effect||blisters|
|5% ammonia||no effect||no effect|