The Next Generation of Polycarboxylate Technology in Admixture
A full-range water-reducing admixture that is highly effective in producing concrete mixtures with different levels of workability including applications that require self-consolidating concrete. MasterGlenium 7500 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M compliance requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
MasterGlenium 7500 admixture is based on the next generation of polycarboxylate technology found in all of the MasterGlenium 7000 series products. This technology combines state-of-the-art molecular engineering with a precise understanding of regional cements to provide specific and exceptional value to all phases of the concrete construction process.
- Convenient 3 Gallon Packaging
- Dosage flexibility for normal, mid-range and high-range applications
- Excellent early strength development
- Controls setting characteristics
- Optimizes slump retention/setting relationship
- Consistent air entrainment
- Faster turnover of forms due to accelerated early strength development
- Reduces finishing labor costs due to optimized set times
- Use in fast track construction
- Minimizes the need for slump adjustments at the jobsite
- Less jobsite QC support required
- Fewer rejected loads
- Optimizes concrete mixture costs