This Square Sink Mold provides a popular bowl shape to your integral concrete sink project. Ideal for a concrete bath vanity project—sophisticated styling has never been so easy to create.
- Reusable Concrete Countertop Sink Mold with UNLIMITED casting-life constructed from industrial grade gelcoat and fiberglass resin
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Popular SQUARE shape drains from outer edges to center drain
- Original "Rimlock" technology
- reinforces sink mold, eliminates flex
- prevents chipped edges
- provides a clamp hold for easy pop out
- allows concrete vibration if desired with mountable mold from underside
- Pitch to drain allows no standing water callbacks
- Free reusable rubber drain plug included
Durable fiberglass construction allows reusing the mold time and time again—unlimited with proper care. This fiberglass mold is internally reinforced to avoid any flex from the weight of concrete and will not bend therefore no internal reinforcement is needed.
There is an internal reinforcing rim to prevent edges from chipping and allows the sink mold to be tightly secured (screwed from the underside) for vibration of the concrete and allows for a clamp to apply pressure while optionally injecting air to pop out the mold.
To form as a drop in, form your rails (side forms) approximately 1-1/2" from the perimeter of the mold. You may want to consider forming tighter to the mold on the back side of the sink mold to accommodate the faucet. This will also give you a place to pour extra concrete. Add a moisture-resistant moulding or use a profile wheel for edge detail. Check with your concrete countertop mix designer to verify minimum wall thickness. Release agents are required for all fiberglass sink molds. Apply the release on the entire mold including the Rimlock. CHENG Concrete and Crete Molds LLC assumes no liabilty for the mix designs used with these sink molds. These concrete countertop sink molds are intended to be used by professionally trained concrete countertop fabricators.