SureCrete’s Eco-Stain is a liquid-form concrete water based stain that puts you as the applicator head and shoulders above your competition. Unlike most concrete stains commonly used in the decorative concrete market today, Eco-Stain uses an eco-friendly; water-based formula that contains zero VOC’s and has no pungent chemical aroma.
Surecrete's new concentrated Eco-Stain formula is capable of higher strength yields in a smaller, more convenient, package.
- 32oz bottle: Yields 1 gallon of standard strength mixed Eco-Stain (approximately 200 square feet)
- 128oz bottle: Yields 5 gallons of standard strength mixed Eco-Stain (approximately 1000 square feet)
Eco-Stain contains no harmful chemicals acids making it an exciting alternative to traditional reactive acid stains. Since no chemical reaction takes place, there is no extended waiting time for color to reach full development. What you see is what you get.
It can contribute LEED points to your project with its zero VOC formulation and by zero waste water requirements in its application — there is no need for neutralization, cleanup, or mopping.
Since it is not dependent upon alkalinity to create color, cement substitutes will not affect the resulting appearance. For best results, we recommend using Surecrete Concrete Renovator to properly prepare/clean the surface prior to staining the concrete.
Typical applications for Eco-Stain are cementitious floors, walls, ceilings, countertops, wall panels, architectural elements, and retaining walls in both residential and commercial applications.
- Deep Penetrating UV Stable Colors
- Blues and Greens Will Not Spot Black in Moisture
- Does Not Need to be Neutralized Unlike Acid Stains
- No Rinsing or Mopping Necessary - Does Not Leave Residue