- 1 Gallon Jug
- 5 Gallon Pail
- approximately 1500 sq. ft per gal.
- 2000 - 3000 sq. ft per gal.
Under normal conditions: when kept dry and moisture free, out of direct sunlight, the shelf life of an unopened container is (12) months from the date of purchase. Storage must be under roof and off the floor. Avoid temperature extremes. Rotate inventory to maintain product that is within limits.
Warranty of this product, when used according to the directions, is limited to refund of purchase price, or replacement of product (if defective), at manufactures option. SureCrete Design Products shall not be liable for cost of labor or direct and/or incidental and consequential damages.
- For use by trained professionals that have read and complied with the complete SDS.
- When masking use caution while taping to a floor that is not completely cured, especially at edges, as delamination may occur.
- Protect from metal wheel traffic and some furniture where point of contact may be damaging.
- Chemicals used in tire manufacturing may be detrimental to all sealers from vehicular parking. PROTECT FINISHED SURFACE FROM RUBBER TIRES
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Product is flammable. Avoid sources of ignition. Keep areas ventilated to prevent the accumulation of vapors.
Use NIOSH approved respirator for organic vapors
Skin contact may cause irritation. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected skin with soap and water. Launder clothing before reuse. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Wear safety eye protection when applying. Contact with eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.