- 1 gal. (3.8 L) pail
- 5 gal. (18.9 L) pail
- 55 gal. (208 L) drum
- 30 – standard colors
- 228 – On-Demand colors
Varies upon substrate: approximately 160 - 200 ft² per gal., per coat (14.9 - 18.6 m² per 3.8 L, per coat) 8 – 10 mils wet; 2.4 – 3 mils cured.
Under normal, moisture free conditions 12 months for unopened container.
Warranty of this product, when used according to the directions, is limited to refund of purchase price, or replacement of product (if defective), at manufactures option. SureCrete Design Products shall not be liable for cost of labor or direct and/or incidental and consequential damages.
- For use by trained professionals that have read and complied with the complete SDS.
- Product performs best upon a concrete slab that has no ponding of standing water.
- When masking use caution while taping to a floor that is not completely cured, especially at edges, as delamination may occur.
- Protect from metal wheel traffic and some furniture where point of contact may be damaging.
- Chemicals used in tire manufacturing may be detrimental to all sealers from vehicular parking. PROTECT FINISHED SURFACE FROM RUBBER TIRES
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Product is flammable. Avoid sources of ignition. Keep areas ventilated to prevent the accumulation of vapors.
Use NIOSH approved respirator for organic vapors.
Skin contact may cause irritation. Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected skin with soap and water. Launder clothing before reuse. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Wear safety eye protection when applying. Contact with eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
|Water Resistance||Excellent, beads water|
|Storage Stability||1 year|
|Odor||Slight ammonia / banana|
|Application Temperature||50°F to 90°F (10°C - 32°C)|
|VOC content||<100 g/L|
|Brake fluid||Remove immediately|