Surecrete XS Color Premium Concrete Pigment Pack
Surecrete XS Color packs are conveniently pre-measured to individually tint any single XS bag mix in the Surecrete product line. All color packs are pure, synthetic, iron oxide pigments containing no fillers ensuring color consistency is maintained from color pack to color pack.
Take the guess-work out of integrally coloring cementitious overlay bag mixes with these convenient bags of pigment. Overlay contractors, precast fabricators, and concrete professionals will save time and money on every project.
XS bag mix
- Add required XS Modifier to a 5 gal. (18.9 liter) as directed by XS TDS
- Empty XS Color Pack into modifier prior to addition of dry bag mix.
- Mix with a handheld concrete mixer with a helical (spiral) mixer blade, such as an Collomix Xo-55 Dual Shaft Mixer or similar.
- While mixing add XS bag mix as directed in appropriate TDS.
- Randomly brush any area where vacuum or blower may have created a visible pattern.
Note: Multiple bag batches may be appropriate; always maintain mix ratio of 1 – XS Color Pack to 1 – XS bag mix for color consistency.
- Estimate quantity of XS Slurry required, allowing for possible future touch-ups.
- Set aside some of dry mix for possible future touch-ups.
- Slowly introduce water into XS Slurry and mix by hand or with cordless drill equipped with a jiffy-style mixer, add water slowly to achieve desired slurry viscosity.
Because job site conditions and requirements can vary significantly, always prepare a sample. This is especially critical for custom coloration.
Contact your local government household hazardous waste coordinator for information on disposal of unused product.See More