4mm Basalt Twine
Basalt Twine is a better way to reinforce concrete.
High tensile strength. Above all other conventional reinforcements
Corrosion resistant. Weathers the wettest environments with built in alkali resistance.
Moisture resistant. Weathers the wettest environment with built in alkali resistance.
Chemical resistant. Compatible with nearly any admix you include in your concrete.
Frost and heat resistant. Takes freeze-thaw cycles in stride
Smooth Blending. Does not clump or ball during mixing like many pva and poly fibers.
- Common Dosage: 2%-5% loading; based on cement in mix by weight
- Material: Basalt
- Sustained Operating Temperature: 600ºC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -260ºC
- Density: 2.75 g/cubic cm
- Tensile Strength: 4840 M pa
- Elastic Modulus: 49G pa
- Compressive Strength: 550,000 psi