February 19-20, Surecrete Artisan Series Interior Wall Finishes Training
Bring your concrete game indoors with this exclusive Surecrete Artisan Series Training. This is a professional level training on how to create, market, and sell high-end wall finishes that are in demand by todays residential and commercial markets. Instructors for this class include Chris Becker, VP of Marketing and Brand Management for the Fenix Group (parent company of Surecrete) and Josh Cleverly, West Coast Territory Manager for the Fenix Group.
Wear your work clothes because you'll be getting dirty during the hands-on potion of training. Each student will be completing their own 6' tall section of wall during the class and will leave with 24" x 24" sample boards.
Day 1 will be filled with a blend of business topics, materials, and techniques highlighting the following topics:
- Marketing Opportunities
- Basics of Proper Substrate Preparation
- Applying Base Coats and Finish Coats
- Basics of Coloring and Sealing
- Estimating and Sales Case Studies
Day 2 is optional and offered for those interested in exploring more complex designer finishes, materials, and effects highlighting the following topics:
- Advanced Finishes and Textures
- "Stained Glass" with Metallics
- Advanced Color, Textures, and Stencils
What is included with the training?
- Each participant will receive a technical handbook which reviews the materials and methods covered during the training
- A certificate of completion
- 24" x 24" sample boards
- Morning rolls and Coffee
- Water and soft drinks through out the day
What time and where is the training held?
- Training will run from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm on February 19-20, 2020
- The training will be conducted in Concrete Exchange's warehouse located at: 5027 Commercial Circle, Suite C, Concord, CA 94520
- Concrete Exchange is conveniently located 35 miles NE of San Francisco just off of Hwy 4 at Port Chicago Hwy and 1 mile from the North Concord / Matinez BART Station
Who are the Instructors for this training?
- Chris Becker, VP of Marketing and Brand Management for the Fenix group is the lead instructor for this training. Chris brings close to 30 years experience as an award winning decorative concrete contractor to this training along with the quality insight you can only learn from in-the-field lessons.
- Josh Cleverly, West Coast Territory Manager for the Fenix Group