Alkali Resistant Glass Fiber Scrim
For more than 40 years, this AR Glass Fiber Scrim has been used as the backbone of glass fiber reinforced concrete, normal concrete, and cement mortar.
- Density: 28,000 kg per cubic meter
- Tensile Strength: 217.557 PSI
- Softening Point: 830 degrees Celsius
- Alkali-resistivity, Weight loss (saturated cement solution, 80℃, 200 hours): 0.8%
- Acid-resistivity, Weight loss (10% HCl, 80℃, 90 hours): 1.6%
- Acid-resistivity, Weight loss (10% H2SO4, 80℃, 90 hours): 1.2%