FULL PALLET Schönox RF Repair Patch and Smooth Compound (64 bags)
Schönox RF, rapid-drying, repair and smoothing compound, is suitable on all cement and gypsum based substrates. Designed for rapid drying patching and repairs in interior areas. Schönox RF can be installed up to 2“.
Schönox RF is suitable for smoothing and leveling of:
- Concrete, cement substrates
- Gypsum substrates
- Old substrates such as ceramic tiles
- Old, water-resistant adhesive residues
- Wooden substrates
- Stair steps and wall breakouts
How many square feet of patching area?
Tip: multiply the length (in feet) by the width (in feet)
|Patch depth||33 lb bags|
- Pot life: 15 minutes
- Ready for foot traffic: 60 minutes
- Working temperature: 41ºF - 90ºF
- Coverage at 1/8" : 34 sq. ft. per unit
- Compressive strength: 4200 psi @ 28 days
- Concrete, cement substrates prime with SCHÖNOX VD (1:3) or KH FIX
- Cement substrates such as concrete, prime with Schönox VD (1:3) or KH Fix
- Non-porous substrates such as ceramic tiles (thoroughly cleaned and abraded), terrazzo, and water-resistant adhesive residues (removed as far as possible), prime with Schönox SHP
- Gypsum substrates (sanded and vacuumed) prime with Schonox KH Fix
- Mix each 33lb. bag with 3.7 liters / 4 quarts of water
- We recommend to extend Schönox HS Sturdy with dry, clean aggregate (aggregate is added last) at a layer thickness above 1/2“: type and amount of aggregate used will affect product performance. As qualities of locally available aggregates vary, we recommend to perform tests prior to use on a larger scale.
- Do not overwater