Surecrete D-FRC Casting Mix is a versatile gray cement blend that makes pouring, spraying and even hand-packing concrete an easy to follow, no-fuss process.
Use Casting Mix to create flawless concrete countertops, wall panels, floor tile, fireplace surrounds and furniture.
Surecrete D-FRC Mix® by Surecrete requires the addition of Xtreme Series Modifier to perform as specified. Each 50 lbs bag of Surecrete D-FRC is blended with 1 gallon of Surecrete Xtreme Modifier before casting. This advanced fiber reinforced concrete is formulated to allow saturated colors in a convenient dual-component package.
Versatility Without Compromise
- Strong �— The highest quality cements, fibers and selected sands are expertly portioned and blended by the most progressive mix designers to insure each bag of Surecrete D-FRC Casting Mix will consistently yield compressive strengths greater than 10,540 psi and flexural strengths of 1,464 psi.
- Fast — Save time and money with unbeatable project turn-around times and 24hr mold rotations. With Surecrete D-FRC Casting Mix it’s possible to pour, cure, un-mold and reset the forms within a 24 hour period. Note: Larger projects should be allowed to cure up to 48 hours before un-forming.
- Pourable — Blend each 50lb bag of Casting Mix with one gallon of Surecrete Xtreme Modifier and pour — it’s that easy. To eliminate encapsulated air, molds should be vibrated until the mix is fully consolidated. To create a higher-flow mix, add up to 16 oz. of additional water without compromising the overall strength or effecting cure times.
- Sprayable — Simplify the most complex shapes when you spray Casting Mix through a
GFRC Hopper Gun. The versatile mix consistency and fine fiber matrix make Surecrete D-FRC Casting Mix one of the few fiber reinforced concrete mixes that can be sprayed directly into a mold with low cost off-the-shelf hopper guns.
- Packable — Convert Surecrete D-FRC Casting Mix into a superior structural layup by adding
basalt chopped fiber. Once the Casting Mix and modifier are throughly blended, gradually add chopped basalt fiber to the mix until you’ve achieved a desired consistency.