BASF MasterGlenium 7500 Full-range Water-reducing Admixture - 3 Gallon
MasterGlenium 7500 Admixture combines state-of-the-art molecular engineering with a precise understanding of regional cements to provide specific and exceptional value to all phases of the concrete construction process.
- Convenient 3 gallon ackaging
- Dosage flexibility for normal, mid-range and high-range applications
- Excellent early strength development
- Controls setting characteristics
- Optimizes slump retention/setting relationship
- Consistent air entrainment
- GLENIUM 7500 admixture has a recommended dosage range of 2-15 fl oz/cwt (130-975 mL/100 kg) of cementitious materials.
- For most applications, dosages in the range of 5-8 fl oz/cwt (325-520 mL/100 kg) will provide excellent performance.
- For high performance and Rheodynamic Self-Consolidating Concrete mixtures, dosages of up to 12 fl oz/cwt (780 mL/100 kg) of cementitious materials can be utilized.
- Because of variations in concrete materials, jobsite conditions and/or applications, dosages outside of the recommended range may be required.
- GLENIUM 7500 admixture can be added with the initial batch water or as a delayed addition.
- However, optimum water reduction is generally obtained with a delayed addition.
- MasterGlenium 7500 admixture must be stored at temperatures above 40°F (5°C).
- If MasterGlenium 7500 admixture freezes, thaw and reconstitute by mechanical agitation.
- MasterGlenium 7500 admixture has a minimum shelf life of 9 months.
- Depending on storage conditions, the shelf life may be greater than stated.
- Please contact your local sales representative regarding suitability for use and dosage recommendations if the shelf life of MasterGlenium 7500 admixture has been exceded.