Westcoat CA-31 Large Safe Grip
Westcoat CA-31 provides slip resistance where safety is paramont.
Westcoat CA-31 Large Safe Grip is a Non-Skid Additive that can be added to epoxies, polyaspartic, sealers, or topcoats. The lightweight product will remain suspended in most coatings.
- Mix 1 quart (32 ounces by volume) per 5 gallons of SC-10, SC-42, SC-70 or SC-71.
- Mix 1 quart (32 ounces by volume) per 3 gallons of EC-11, EC-12, EC-32, EC-34, EC-38, EC-95, EC-96, EC-101, EC-102, or SC-65.
- This will leave a consistent texture that is still fairly easy to clean.
- The actual skid resistance will be greatly affected by the existing texture of the surface you are covering and the thickenss of the coating applied.
- Do not exceed these amounts without consulting Westcoat.
- Uncured material can be removed with an environmentally-safe solvent.
- If cured, material can only be removed mechanically.
- This product is designed for professional use only.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 55°F or above 95°F
- Not intended for use with any Non-Westcoat brands.
- Not designed to be broadcast.
- It is strongly suggested that all limitations and attributes are disclosed to customer and end user.
- Westcoat takes nor responsibility for slippery surfaces. The applicator and the customer determine the texture. If additional skid resistance is required, please contact Westcoat for recommendations.
- Do not use more CA-31 than recommended.
- Do not allow any Westcoat products to freeze.