Surecrete WallStamp Concrete Wall Overlay - 40 lb
SureCrete’s WallStamp is a stampable lightweight, cement-based overlay designed for both interior and exterior vertical surfaces. Specially engineered for vertical application, you can apply at 3/4 with little to no slumping. When stamped, the texture can resemble cut stone, random stone, brick, slate, and more.
How many square feet is your project?
*Note: Coverage rate varies based on substrate and application techniques
|Thickness||40 lb bags|
- Coverage Approx: 18 square foot @ 3/8″ (Varies based on substrate and application)
- VOC Content: 0 g/L
- Shelf Life 1 year in original unopened container
- Mixing Ratio: 5-6 quarts water per 40 lb bag
- Base Color: Light Gray
- Density: 118 lbs/cubic foot
- Compressive Strength: ASTM C-109: 2,600 PSI @28 days
- Flexural Strength: ASTM C-348: 950 PSI @ 28 days
- Tensile Strength: ASTM C-190: 140 PSI @ 28 days
- Abrasion Resistance: 28 days %loss – 500 cycles – less than 0.40%
- Mosaic Shear: ANSI A 118.4: 275 PSI @ 28 days
- Water Permeability: ASTM D2247: Passes Freeze/Thaw @ 50 cycles
- Any surface receiving a cement overlay coating must be clean, cured, sound and profiled.
- Make sure that temperatures will remain between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and there will be no precipitation in the applied areas for a 48 hour period following application.
- Add 5 quarts of water per bag of Wall Stamp to a 5 gallon bucket and mix in your integral color.
- Slowly introduce Wall Stamp while continuously mixing. Mix for a minimum of 1 minute once the whole bag has been added to your bucket.
- Scrape the inside of the bucket to make sure there are no “dry pockets” of material that have not mixed properly.
- An 1/8" - 3/16" base coat is recommended when using Wall Stamp.
- Fiberglass mesh is required if bridging dissimilar or cracked substrates.
- Trowel a tight thin coat to the substrate, using as much force as can be achieved with a hand trowel.
- Trowel 100% coverage, leaving no bare spots, a minimum of 1/8" material.
- Base coat must not be completely dry for application of finish coat. If it cannot be finish coated, scratch with stiff bristle brush.
- Wall Stamp may be applied in multiple lifts up to 1/2″ thick at a time.
- Once the finish coat begins to dry, yielding to one’s finger without sticking, you can begin to tool your finish.
- Once the surface is dry to the touch it can accept stains, secondary colorants, and a sealer. Typical applications would utilize an acrylic sealer such as Super WB or Colortec Pigmented Acrylic Sealer.