Standard Color by Surecrete
SureCrete Design Products’ Color Packs are conveniently pre-measured to individually tint any single bag mix in the SureCrete Design Products’ line. All Color Packs are pure, synthetic, iron oxide pigments containing no fillers that will affect the performance of the bag mix being tinted. Color consistency is maintained from Color Pack to Color Pack.
With this method of coloring application, the guess-work and measuring previously associated with integrally coloring cementitious overlay bag mixes is completely eliminated. Contractors and applicators can spend more time with their finished decorative concrete surface and less time trying to ensure color accuracy. Its such a simple coloring system that even homeowners can create consistently colored floor overlays on their outdoor kitchens or patios.
- Pre-measured Bags, No Guesswork Required
- Pure, Synthetic, Oxide Pigments
- For Use with Xtreme Series Bag Mix: 2 Colo(more...)
- Add required XS Modifier to a 5 gal. (18.9 liter) as directed by XS TDS
- Empty XS Color Pack into modifier prior to addition of dry bag mix.
- Mix with a handheld concrete mixer with a helical (spiral) mixer blade, such as an Collomix Xo-55 Dual Shaft Mixer or similar.
- While mixing add XS bag mix as directed in appropriate TDS.
- Randomly brush any area where vacuum or blower may have created a visible pattern.
Note: Multiple bag batches may be appropriate; always maintain mix ratio of 1 – XS Color Pack to 1 – XS bag mix for color consistency.
Because job site conditions and requirements can vary significantly, always prepare a sample. This is especially critical for custom coloration.
Contact your local government household hazardous waste coordinator for information on disposal of unused product.Read More