Surecrete SC Concrete Color Dry Pigment
Surecrete SC Color packs are conveniently pre-measured to individually tint any single bag mix in the Surecrete product line. All color packs are pure, synthetic, iron oxide pigments containing no fillers ensuring color consistency is maintained from color pack to color pack.
Take the guess-work out of integrally coloring cementitious overlay bag mixes with these convenient bags of pigment. Overlay contractors, precast fabricators, and concrete professionals will save time and money on every project.
- Add 1 SC Color pack to each bag of Surecrete SureBroom, SureSpray, SureTex, MicroTek, SureStamp, WallSpray, and WallStamp
- Add 2 SC Color packs to each bag of Surecrete Xtreme Series Face Mix, Precast Mix, and Backer Mix
- Add required water to a 5 gal. (18.9 liter) pail as directed by appropriate overlay bag mix TDS.
- Empty SC Color into water prior to addition of dry bag mix.
- Mix with a handheld concrete mixer with a cage mixer blade, such as an Collomix Xo-55 Dual Shaft Mixer. While mixing add overlay bag mix as directed in appropriate TDS. Note: multiple bag batches may be appropriate; always maintain mix.
- Collomix Xo-55 Dual Shaft Mixer
Because job site conditions and requirements can vary significantly, always prepare a sample. This is especially critical for custom coloration.
Contact your local government household hazardous waste coordinator for information on disposal of unused product.See More