TK Products TK-9030 Polyurea Concrete Crack Repair System - 20 ounces
TK-9030 Polyurea Crack Repair is a fast-setting, low viscosity, polyurea/urethane blend for penetrating and filling cracks in concrete decks and slabs. It may be used prior to application of an overlay for concrete that has random cracking or as a stand-alone treatment for spalled and damaged concrete.
- Repair of cracks in concrete surfaces
- Filling stable cracks in concrete
- Reapairs of minor holes or pop-outs in concrete
- Coverage: 20-oz cartridge will cover 36 cubic inches
- Pot Life: approximately 3 minutes
- VOC Content: <450 g/L
- Tensile Strength: 4230 psi
- Tensile Elongation: 3.3%
- Bond Strength: 4154 psi (hairline crack)
- Cracks and joints should be clean and dry.
- Any contaminants including paints, curing compounds, oils, dirt, and debris must be removed prior to application.
- Shake the cartridge and remove the nut and cartridge plugs.
- Install flow restrictor, attach static mixer to cartridge and replace the nut.
- Install cartridge into mix gun, place mixer tip into the area to be filled and squeeze the trigger to begin product flow.
- Maintain steady pressure to ensure proper mixing.