Poly 75-70 Mold Rubber
Poly 75-70 is a 1A:1B mix ratio, liquid polyurethane rubber with a long pour time (40 min). Molds made from this rubber exhibit high tensile strength, tear strength, and elongation. This rubber has high abrasion resistance and long mold life for high volume casting operations.
Poly 75-70 is used primarily for making tough, durable molds, form liners and stamps for casting, forming and texturing concrete. Molds are also often used to cast plaster, wax, and limited resins and foams with the proper release agents. Common cast products include decorative concrete countertops, precast architectural panels, sound barriers, fences, pavers, slabs, patio stones, retaining wall blocks and for virtually all other types of cast stone and GFRC applications.
- Shore A70 hardness liquid mold rubbers
- Pourable liquid rubbers so poured block and poured blanket molds can be made with ease
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant, super-tough rubbers
- Reproduces fine details and textures
- Long-lasting, economical
- Can be accelerated for rapid cure
- Ideal for high volume casting applications
- All rubbers can be de-molde(more...)