Poly 74-45 Mold Rubber by POLYTEK
This polyurethane rubber consists of two parts (A & B) and is soft to mid-range hardness, with high-performance, and room temperature curing. It offers superior flexibility and toughness allowing durable molds to be made from relatively simple to the most highly detailed, undercut and complex models.
The 74-Series liquid mold rubbers are supplied as pourable liquids so poured block and blanket molds can be made with ease; thickening agent can be easily added to make brush-on molds.
- Shore A45 hardness liquid mold rubber
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant, longest lasting molds
- Reproduces fine details
- Can be accelerated for rapid cure
- Economical & versatile
- Ideal for the most demanding mold making applications
- All rubbers can be de-molded after ~16 hours
Mix Ratio (by Weight): 1A:1B
Pour Time: 30min
Recommended Release Agent: Pol-Ease 2300