CHENG Pro-Formula Acrylic Concrete Slurry
Work slurry into entire surface
Polish or sand off extra slurry
Pro-Formula Concrete Slurry is formulated for quick and easy filling of any small holes, or voids, created when air bubbles become trapped in the concrete's surface. Get consistent, complimentary color results by using this Slurry to patch air bubbles in countertops poured with Pro-Formula Concrete Mixes.
This fast-acting slurry speeds up your project by allowing a final polish less than 24 hours after its application, cutting the wait time of standard slurry mixes in half!
- Approx. 20 sq. ft. per box
- 1.8 lb (750 g) box
- Mixes with water
Before mixing the Acrylic Slurry, polish the countertop to desired depth. A minimum 400-grit finished surface is recommended before slurrying.
- Place the Pro-Formula Acrylic Slurry into a mixing container.
- In a separate container, measure out 6 ounces (175 mL) of water.
- Slowly add the water to the dry ingredients. add only enough water to create a mix with a toothpaste-like consistency. You will need approximately 6 ounces (175 mL) of water for a whole bag of Pro-Formula Acrylic Slurry, depending on the color.
- Before applying Acrylic Slurry, thoroughly wet the concrete surface. Keep a spray bottle handy to wet concrete as you work.
- Wearing a rubber or latex glove, place a handful of Acrylic Slurry on the countertop and work in circular motions, ensuring that all the small holes and voids are filled.
- Using a plastic putty knife, scrape off all excess as you work.
- Let the Acrylic Slurry cure for 1 day.
- Lightly polish the surface starting with a minimum 400-grit polishing pad, concentrating on removing dried paste from surface.
- If the Acrylic Slurry has shrunk back into the holes, repeat the process. two coats are usually sufficient to fill the holes.
Always prepare an adequate number of test samples for suitability for products’ intended use.
Contact your local government household hazardous waste coordinator for information on disposal of unused product.Full instructions Read More