SureFinish Floor Wax
SureFinish is recommended for use on vinyl asbestos, vinyl, reinforced vinyl, asphalt, and other types of resilient floors. It’s superior scuff, scratch, and detergent resistance ensures maximum wear with a minimum of maintenance. It is available in both a gloss and matte finish. It may be applied like a conventional floor finish to terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, slate, unglazed ceramic tile, Mexican tile, and stone surfaces.
- High Traffic Residential Living Areas
- Heavily Used Kitchen and Bath Floors
- Retail Stores and Walkways
- Commercial Non-Slip Floors
- Home and Commercial Work Garages
- Restaurants and Bars
- High-Strength, Superior Scratch and Scuff Resistance
- Available in Gloss or Matte
- VOC Rating: 0 g/L
- Coverage: Approximately 1500-3000 square feet per coat
- Great for Commercial or Residential Applications
- After sealer has cured, SureFinish may be applied by mop.
- Protect the mop bucket with a trashcan liner to prevent contamination of SureFinish.
- The mop should be a closed loop finish mop head to prevent leaving “strings” in the finish product.
- Fully saturate the mop head and wring out so that mop is damp, but not dripping.
- Apply thin - medium coats until desired initial gloss is achieved (usually 2-3 coats minimum).
- For optimum results burnish between coats using a white or non-aggressive floor pad.
- Between coats allow the floor to dry to the touch and wait 15 additional minutes.
- Completely strip off old floor finish with heavy duty floor stripper.
- Remove all traces of stripper and old floor finish residue.
- Rinse with cool clean water until clear (min. 2 - 3 times).
- Allow floor to dry completely. Proceed as previous described with mop, etc.
Test a small area for adhesion, prior to full application, as stone surfaces are extremely variable in nature.
Remove any polished surface with sand screen prior to application.
- Dust mop daily using an untreated mop head to remove loose dirt, dust , and soil.
- Wet mop to clean ground in soil as needed.
- Machine scrub heavily soiled areas and reapply thin coats of SureFinish as needed.
- Heavily trafficked areas may require monthly reapplication.