SureGrip Non-Slip Sealer Additive
SureCrete’s SureGrip is a premium grade polypropylene in a micronized fine texture. It consistently out performs other slip resistant additives in durability, due to its inherent crush resistance.
- High-Strength, Superior Scratch and Scuff Resistance
- VOC Rating: 0g/L
- Coverage: Approx. 1500-3,000 sq. ft. @ per coat
- Great for Commercial or Residential Applications
- High Traffic Residential Living Areas
- Heavily Used Kitchen and Bath Floors
- Retail Stores and Walkways
- Commercial Non-Slip Floors
- Home and Commercial Work Garages
- Restaurants and Bars
The almost spherical shape of SureGrip will also impart a smoother “feel” than most other slip resistant additives. Low density and insolubility characteristics reduce or eliminate settling when blending into all of SureCrete’s sealers.
Whether you are a homeowner looking to keep your children or house-guests safe or a professional coatings applicator working on projects that have specified non-skid surfaces, SureGrip offers an extra level(more...)
SureGrip Additive: Ordinarily is mixed into the sealer and applied normally with no additional steps required. Some contractors elect to broadcast it between coats of sealer on a deck surface. Re-mix sealer every 10 to 15 minutes to keep additive suspended in sealer.See More