Concrete Coatings EZ-Clean Neutralizer and Cleaner 1-Gallon
Where Can Concrete Coatings EZ-Clean Be Used?
- Acid-stained surfaces
- Industrial facilities
- Stamped concrete
Important Things to Remember
- Do not use Concrete Coatings EZ-Clean on any surface that acidic or basic solutions may damage.
- Concrete Coatings EZ-Clean acts as a light degreaser or cleaner. Stubborn stains may require the use of stronger degreasers, such as EZ-Prep Pro.
- Before using EZ-Clean, test in an inconspicuous area.
- EZ-Clean Ready-to-Use requires no mixing and is ready to use straight from the bottle.
- EZ-Clean Concentrate is very easy to use. Just add 4 oz of EZ-Clean Concentrate to a gallon of water and you are ready to apply.
- Apply Concrete Coatings EZ-Clean solution with a pump sprayer. Soak for 1-2 minutes. Scrub with a brush mop, rinse the area with clean water and remove any residue with a shop-style vacuum or mop. If a lighter color of the acid stain is desired, allow EZ-Clean to soak for 10-15 minutes, then scrub vigorously with a brush mop or floor machine with a white pad.
- If using EZ-Clean to clean exterior, non-acid stained concrete, aggressively scrub the surface, followed by pressure washing. Allow the surface to dry completely before application of any sealer.