Concrete Coatings SuperSeal 20WB Water-Based Acrylic Sealer - Satin - 1 Gallon
Where Should Concrete Coatings SuperSeal 20WB Be Used?
- Odor-sensitive locations
- Horizontal and vertical
- Interior and exterior
- Freshly placed and finished concrete
- Aged concrete
SuperSeal™ 20WB may be applied to many porous surfaces including, stone, brick, manufactured stone, overlays and many types of tile. We recommend you apply sealer to a small section of the substrate to ensure proper adhesion.
Important Things to Remember
- Do not use on surfaces to receive concrete overlays or additional toppings, coatings, sealers, or ceramic tile without proper surface preparation.
- Do not use in areas that require resistance to solvents.
- Do not subject to rain or water until it dries completely.
- Do not apply in highly humid conditions.
- For maximum life expectancy, routinely sweep and wash floors with appropriate cleaners and detergents.
How many square feet is your project?
NOTE: Coverages shown are based on an average coverage of 350 square feet per gallon per coat.
- Apply a continuous, uniform film by low-pressure spray, short-nap roller, or lamb’s wool applicator. A low-pressure hand-pump sprayer is recommended for best results.
- For curing, only 1 coat is necessary. Apply evenly as soon as possible after final finishing. To seal and dust proof, 2 coats must be applied at the recommended rates. Apply the second application when all trades are completed, and the site is ready for occupancy.
- SuperSeal 20WB applied at 40 to 50° F (4 to 10° C) may retain a white appearance for extended periods, depending on temperature variations. This condition should be temporary. Warmer temperatures will allow the material to dry clear.