Poly 75-80 Mold Rubber
Poly 75-80 is a 2A:1B mix, A~80 hardness, long working time, firm, polyurethane mold rubber that has a 45 minute pour time and a 16-24 hour demold used primarily for making tough, durable molds, liners and stamps for casting, forming and texturing concrete. Can also be used to cast plaster, wax, resins and foams with proper release agents.
This rubber has high abrasion resistance and long mold life for high volume casting operations. Used for making decorative concrete countertops, precast architectural panels, sound barriers, fences, pavers, slabs, patio stones, retaining wall blocks and for virtually all other types of cast stone applications.
- Shore A80 hardness liquid mold rubbers
- Pourable liquid rubbers so poured block and poured blanket molds can be made with ease
- High-strength, abrasion-resistant, super-tough rubbers
- Reproduces fine details and textures
- Long-lasting, economical
- Can be accelerated for rapid cure
- Ideal for high volume casting applications
- All rubbers can be de-molded after ~16 hours
Mix Ratio (by Weight): 2A:1B