SureCrete RESIST Top Coat (5-Gallon)
RESIST Top Coat is a blend of 100% methyl and methacrylate polymers used as a superior sealing and protective compound for wear surface aggregate.
RESIST Top Coat brings out the "wet look" and highlights the natural pigments in the aggregate.
The SureCrete RESIST Epoxy Sand Overlay System
SureCrete’s RESIST is a 100% active, low modulus, two-component epoxy overlay system that when combined with a kiln-dried, properly sourced wear surface aggregate, produces a reliant overlay with benefits not found in traditional concrete overlays.
- Tenacious bond strength creating a durable, slip-resistant overlay system
- Superior resiliency and impact / wear resistance
- Bonds directly with the surface for exceptional chemical resistance and waterproofing
- Non-shrink and flexible enough to withstand slight movement and extreme temperature changes
- Cost effective with a 20 year history of high performance, repairs in the most extreme conditions
- Easy to use 1:1 mixing ratio
- Complete system that provides compatible products for crack repair, surface defects as well as a non-yellowing, color enhancing, protective top coat
|TECHNICAL DATA INFORMATION|
|Composition and Materials||A copolymer blend in an exempt solvent solution|
|Coverage||RESIST Sand Finish |
125-250 sq ft per gallon
Spray - 175 sq ft per gallon // Roll - 125 sq ft per gallon
Spray - 250 sq ft per gallon // Roll - 175 sq ft per gallon
Coverage rates are provided as a guideline only. Many factors including surface texture, porosity and weather conditions will determine actual coverage rates.
|Flash Point||58° F|
|Drying Time||Tack free: 1-2 hours |
Recoat: 2-4 hours
Full Cure: 24 hours
|VOC Content||< 350 g/l|
|A.I.M. Category||Concrete Curing Compounds|
|Maximum VOC||350 g/l|
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of form oils, grease, dust, frost and curing compounds (particularly wax based). Large areas may be blown dust free by compressed air, washed and let dry.
The material is ready for use and requires no mixing or dilution. It is unlawful to further dilute with non-exempt solvents.
RESIST Top Coat will enhance color.
Apply using a low pressure (30-40lb) sprayer, roller or long nap applicator. Work the sealer into the surface avoiding accumulations, pudding, runs or sags. Because the material is fast drying, it should be applied in small sections while avoiding back rolling into drying areas.See More