Surecrete SureStamp Stampable Microcement Overlay - 50 lb
SureCrete's SureStamp is a stampable overlay designed for interior and exterior use. Unlike other stamp overlay products, SureStamp can be applied on existing slabs as thin as 1/4" for a variety of textured finishes.
How many square feet is your project?
Tip: multiply the length (in feet) by the width (in feet)
|Thickness||50 lb bags|
Coverage: 15-18 square foot @ 3/8″; 20-24 square foot @ 1/4″
VOC Content: 0 g/L
Shelf Life: 1 year in original unopened container
Mixing Ratio: 3.5–4 quarts water per 50 lb bag
Base Color: White
Density: 132 lbs/cubic foot
Compressive Strength ASTM C-109: 4,350 PSI @ 28 days
Flexural Strength: ASTM C-348 945 PSI @ 28 days
Tensile Strength: ASTM C-190 440 PSI @ 28 days
Abrasion Resistance: ASTM D-4060 less than 0.55% @ 28 days
T-BAR Adhesion (Durock): 190.3 PSI @ 28 days
Shear Strength: ANSI A-118.4 280 PSI @ 28 days
- Any surface receiving a cementitious coating must be clean, cured, sound and profiled.
- Make sure that temperatures will remain between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and ensure there will be no precipitation in the applied areas for a 48 hour period following application.
- Add approximately 3.5 quarts of water for every 50 lb bag to a 5 gal bucket and your desired integral color.
- Slowly introduce SureStamp while continuously mixing and mix for a minimum of 1 minute. Once all product has been emptied, scrape the sides of the bucket to make sure there are no “dry pockets” that were not mixed properly.
- Mist the surface of the concrete with water ahead of any areas about to receive SureStamp stamp overlay.
- Before SureStamp can be applied, a coating of SureBond must be put down to ensure proper adhesion of the finished surface. Pour a generous ribbon of SureBond onto the surface and spread with squeegee over an area that corresponds to your next workable area of SureStamp.
- While the SureBond is still wet, pour the mixed SureStamp onto the surface.
- Gauge rake the product to the appropriate height for selected texture/carving pattern (usually between 1/4″ and 3/8″).
- Smooth the surface of product with a metal squeegee or similar tool.
- Allow product to begin to dry, yet remain plastic. The surface will lose its wet sheen and yield to the touch.
- The surface is now ready to receive a stamp pattern or custom carving. Be sure to use a releasing agent on any tools used to manipulate the surface, and to clean releasing agents off of finished surface before next step.
- Once the surface has dried and cured sufficiently (approx 6-8 hours), it can accept stains and secondary colorants and is also ready to receive a sealer. Typical outdoor applications would utilize an acrylic sealer such as Super WB, HS 200, HS 300, or Colortec Acrylic Sealers.