SureCrete SureSpray Microcement Concrete Overlay - 45 lb
SureCrete’s SureSpray is a self-bonding coating for texturing interior and exterior concrete surfaces. It's unmatched versatility lends itself to an extensive range of applications and variations. SureSpray was designed to be applied by compressed air spray equipment (commonly a hopper gun), but may also be troweled or squeegeed.
How many square feet is your project?
*NOTE: Coverage varies based on desired texture being created.
|Thickness||50 lb bags|
Coverage: Approx 115 – 155 square foot per 45 lb bag (Varies based on substrate and application)
VOC Content: 0 g/L
Shelf Life: 1 year in original unopened container
Mixing Ratio: 3.5 – 5.5 quarts water per 45 lb bag
Base Color: White
Density: 126.1 lbs./cubic foot
Comprehensive Strength ASTM C-109: 4,278 PSI @ 28 days
Flexural Strength ASTM C-348: 995 PSI @ 28 days
Tensile Strength: ASTM C-190: 440 PSI @ 28 days
Abrasion Resistance: ASTM D-4060: less than 0.50% @ 28 days
Mosaic Shear ANSI A-118.4: 280 PSI @ 28 days
- Any surface receiving a cement-based coating must be clean, cured, sound and profiled.
- Make sure that temperatures will remain between 50 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and there will be no precipitation in the applied areas for a 48 hour period following application.
- Add 3.5 – 5.5 quarts water for every 45 lb bag to 5 gal bucket and mix in any integral color.
- Slowly introduce SureSpray while continuously mixing and mix for a minimum of 1 minute once all the product is in a container. Scrape the sides of the bucket to make sure there are no “dry pockets” that didn’t get mixed properly.
- Mist the surface of the concrete with water ahead of any areas about to receive spray-able concrete.
- Using a hopper gun at a 1/4″ setting, apply SureSpray evenly to surface area with 100% coverage.
- If you need a second coat of SureSpray wait until the surface is properly cured – approx 2-6 hours. A second layer can be applied same as the first coat. Make sure to scrape away excess material from first coat before applying the finish.
- Once the surface has dried and cured sufficiently (approx 2-6 hours), it can accept stains and secondary colorants and is also ready to receive a sealer. Typical outdoor applications would utilize an acrylic sealer such as Super WB, HS 200, HS 300, or Colortec Pigmented Acrylic Sealer.